Paul in the UK
About Me
Name:
Paul
Location:
London, Central, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
Amsterdam Day 0
Sun Ultra 5
Snow!!
I like to do things the hard way.
Well now it's USA here I come
Well I got that wrong.
USA here I come!!!
Open air ice skating
Well better late then never
Work Jukebox
Photo's in Belgium
Chloe's Blog
Mum's Blog
Damien's Blog
Joe's Blog
Group Blog
Black Hat's Europe
- Was great
DEFCON USA
- Meet a lot of good people
Paul in the UK
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Slack at updating
As I've been slack at updating and Chloe's been on my back I suggested she add to my blog. Instead she decided to start her
own blog
. See here for anything oh interest.
P.
posted by Paul |
1:11 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home