Name:
Location: London, Central, United Kingdom

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Well now it's USA here I come

Well it's been confirmed to me that I'll also be going to the US for DEFCON in Las Vegas. So that's a trip to Amsterdam at the end of March for around 3 days (though I'm thinking of going 2 days earlier to look around on the weekend beforehand), and a trip to Las Vegas at the end of July for about 6 days. Well I'm pretty happy about that. I've also got some events here beforehand including INFOSEC a security road show here in London (I think).

Well it's a pretty cool run this year I think but it probably means that they will be expecting big things from me; I can only do my best. I am very happy with work, the bosses are fantastic (they are thinking about flying the whole pen testing team to Amsterdam to meet up after blachat's just for a fun trip). They also decided to send the whole Pen test team to the US for DEFCON that's 11 people, after flights and accommodation that's a lot.

Well, I'm just waiting around wondering when Joe is coming back. I'm sure he said today and I assume he was having too much fun to be able to SMS me when it actually is. Well I guess I'll play WoW without him.

Paul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home