Name:
Location: London, Central, United Kingdom

Friday, March 25, 2005

Amsterdam Day 0

As some of you may know, I decided to spend a couple of days in Amsterdam before my course. So I organised to be flown over on the easter friday and spend the weekend looking around.

It started off by going and getting the last things I needed, a power adaptor and a tavelling case bigger than my backpack but smaller than the massive bag I travelled to London with. So I go outand get these things and ring my mate Ben to try and catch up before leaving.

Ben meets me in Hammersmith, he had a friend who used to live there so kinda of knew the area and gave me the chance to see another bit of London. We walked around but finally walked back to a pub near the tube station. We both had some fish and chips to obstain from red meat (being good friday) but did have a couple of drinks.

Well after being a little tipsy .. I will finish this I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home