Name:
Location: London, Central, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I like to do things the hard way.

Sometimes I wonder how some authors live with themselves, there have been some pretty rediculous books teaching some very simple things and I think they are just taking advantage of people's insecurities and fears of technology. The one that got me today was one on how to create a blog with blogger. Now if you go to this site it takes you step by step through it and makes it easier than writing an email.

Well I've got a couple of posts to add, maybe backdate.

Paul.

To add, maybe I'm being a little harsh. I think I just fell into the trap that I tell off Tim and John at work for, which is assuming that people should learn things as quick as me or know as much as me in certain area's. I guess everyone learn things and do things in different ways and this might be the best way for some people. Sorry for my superiority/snobbery. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home