Going to Pittsburgh
Well as with my crazy travelling lifestyle, work is sending me to Pittsburgh for a week. I do like this but unfortunately I will be working the weekend and only have about 1/2 day there to see anything. Not much time for sights or buying gadgets. It will be interesting though and another place to say I've been. I have been very lucky with being able to see all different parts of the world and having work pay for the flights but it can also be very tiring and I can't share it with Chloe which I'd like to do.
Well I may even give you an update on that when I get back. I'm jealous of Damien and Mum with their photo's and may need to get organised and put some of my own up.
Paul.
Well I may even give you an update on that when I get back. I'm jealous of Damien and Mum with their photo's and may need to get organised and put some of my own up.
Paul.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home