Name:
Location: London, Central, United Kingdom

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Many Visitors

Well it's been a busy time the last couple of weeks, Chloe and I had our friends Ryan and Ling here as they have been looking for work here in London. Seems that Architecture is huge here as Ling seemed to have more interviews in a week then I've had in the last 3 years. That may be my fear of interviews and habit of taking the first job I can though last time I made myself go to 3 interviews. It's been great having them around and I hope to catch up with them today. They are both now settled in good jobs and moved in around the corner.

Then only a few days later we had Mum staying with us, she is on a trip of a lifetime and we were lucky enough to see her first. Chloe and I both took the Friday off just before the long weekend so we could have 4 days with Mum. On the Friday we went to Canterbury which was great and relaxed for the rest of the weekend. To see more on the Canterbury trip see Mum's Post. Mum's now in France with some friends of hers from Adelaide and loving it. She has wanted to go to France for a long time and was even practicing her French with a lady in the french supermarket around the corner from us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home