Name:
Location: London, Central, United Kingdom

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A Car in London

Well I am letting sanity in for a little while and have been resolute of selling the car. The fact that I haven't really driven it in the last 6 months other than a couple of trips to visit Ben and going to the petrol station to check the tire pressure is the main reason. I now live in central London and it really is not needed.

Chloe is really interested in this hire a car for a couple of hours thing for when we have an urge to go somewhere that we need a car. Otherwise for long trips I can hire a car.

I have managed to get my UK insurance company to give me 6 years no claims but the cost is still high and a waste of money when it could be put towards travel and the like.

Since the whole Seattle thing came up and all I have procrastinated actually selling it but I think I will have to do so in the next couple of weeks so that it is done. It will be best to sell in the summer since it's a T-Bar and having the roof off in summer is a very British thing to do (even if it's only 16 C). So it will be much easier to sell now I'd think.

So hopefully I'll do that soon, if I can bear being without a car again.

I have bought a new TV, well an old one off a guy from my new work (who's joined ISS in the USA) who's moving to the USA. It's a 70cm flat screen to replace the 28cm one we had. It is a major improvement, we still can't get any TV but it's great for the movies we get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul! I ran into Joe today at DSTO and it reminded me I haven't checked your blog for a while, so I checked and you actually updated it and everything!

Anyways, what's your email address now?

Cheers,
Richard

6:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home